Tuesday, March 4, 2008

6 quirks about me

I was tagged by Edz of Amazon.

Thanks for this girl! :)

The rules:

Link to the person that tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Share six un-important things/habits/quirks about your self. Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. Let these random people know that they are tagged by leaving comments in their blog. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.


Six Unimportant things/habits/quirks about myself.


1. I don't want to be intimidated because that fire's me up big time!

2. I'm not fond of milk or any milk products, because I suffered from lactose intolerance before, especially when I got pregnant.

3. They perceive me as "mataray" or "matapang", but not really, I'm really a very gentle person. lol!

4. I love chocolate too! who wouldn't db?

5. I'm a good cook! "mana sa mommy!"

6. I'm a fan of Bea & John Lloyd Cruz! bwhahahaha

Now, I want to know you better sisters - Berry, Tet, Marilyn, Grace, Chat & Jean

0 comments: