Friday, March 28, 2008

feast # 185












Appetizer
What does the color dark green make you think of?

My moss green mini skirts that I got as a gift from my ex bf! He has no taste at all! Especially that I really don't wear mini skirts

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how honest are you?
I think I'm pretty honest - 7

Soup
How many cousins do you have?
We are about 30, not a large family :)

Main Course
Name something that is truly free.

Hmm, Air! Though if global warming keep on destroying our earth it will soon be the most expensive thing on earth. :(

Dessert
Using the letters in the word SPRING, write a sentence.
Some People love to Rest here in our Island because of Its Natural resources and Great climate!

1 comments:

Lifeless in Ohio said...

Nice dessert - I didn't think about adding letters, although I did mix them up but still ended with a cheesy dessert - maybe its creme cheese!